Recently at a ladies retreat, my friend and I were taking care of the meals. We decided that soup, salads, and sliders would be a great meal for Friday night. Searching Pinterest I found a couple of slider recipe ideas. So we decide the menu would be this Chicken Bacon Ranch Slider, French Dip Sliders, Potato Soup, Veggie Soup along with tossed salad. The sliders were a huge hit and many ladies asked for the recipe. The sliders are easy to assemble and extremely flavorful. That make a yummy appetizer or you can add a cup of soup for a satisfying meal.
In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add chives, garlic salt and onion powder. Brush the bottoms of the sliced rolls with about 1/2 of the seasoned butter.
Sprinkle 1/2 the bacon bits on the bottom bun. Layer 1/2 of the chicken, then 1/2 the cheese. Repeat the layers.
Spread the top bun with Ranch dressing.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
Yummy chicken bacon ranch sliders. Great party food. Crowd pleaser.
- 1 pkg 12 Hawaiian rolls
- 1 lb thinly sliced chicken
- 3 oz real bacon bits
- 12 slices colby jack cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared Ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a serrated knife cut through the middle of the Hawaiian rolls. Place the bottoms in an ovenproof pan. Set the tops aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add chives, garlic salt and onion powder.
- Brush the bottoms of the sliced rolls with about 1/2 of the seasoned butter.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the bacon bits on the bottom bun.
- Layer 1/2 of the chicken, then 1/2 the cheese. Repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle remaining bacon bits over the cheese. Break cheese slices if needed to fit.
- Spread the top bun with Ranch dressing. Top the bun on the sandwich.
- Pour remaining butter mixture evenly on top of sandwich. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes then uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the tops are lightly golden.
Hope you enjoy this great recipe.
Until next time